Save Your Time & Money
Typically runs $200 to $300
- We call your city planning department to confirm your property’s requirements.
- We Schedule and Conduct a follow-up call or Zoom Meeting to discuss the feasibility for your property.
- We provide suggestions for interior and exterior trim options.
- We discuss potential risks and uncertainties for your project.
- We cover discussions from each contact to city offices for your project.
- We cover expected timelines for the project.
- Delivered within 1-3 days business days from your date of order.
Proposed Site Plans
Should Run No More Than $300
- You will receive a drawing of your lot and all of its existing features in its remotely surveyed current condition, with much more richness and vibrancy, suitable for presentation-like uses.
- Vicinity map shows where the site plan is located within a general area or community.
- Displays elevation contour lines on your property to show the changes in elevation between land forms on a two-dimensional plane and referenced from Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data.
Turn-Key Permit Services:
Typically runs $997-$1500
- Why deal with the building department?
- Let a Professional Permitting Service handle the boring work.
- Someone in the planning, zoning or building department is going to want something they didn’t want previously.
- This Professional Permitting Service will work with you to get what is needed and go forward.
Simply provide the address where work will be performed and the General Contractor assigned to oversee the project, and this professional permitting service will pinpoint the municipality to begin the permitting process for you and your contractor thus saving you time and reducing your risk.