HOW MANY PHASES ARE THERE TO GET A SET OF PLANS READY TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT?
On Average 5-6
- Phase 1: Project setup and preliminary site plan sheet.
- Phase 2: Floor plan, elevations and general architectural sheets.
- Phase 3: Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and architectural spec sheets.
- Phase 4: Project review, site calculations, general notes.
- Phase 5: Structural, framing, foundation detail sheets.
- Phase 6 If Required: Finalization of plans and preparation for submission to third party title 24 certification and local planning & building departments.
WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE AS THE PROPERTY OWNER TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS?
YOU WILL NEED TO GET A SET OF PLANS TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical
- Doors, Windows, & Appliances Schedules.
- A Project Site Plan.
- Title 24 Energy Code Certification Report…If Required.
WHERE DO WE START TO GET OUR STEEL FRAMED KIT GOING?
- Our buildings bolt and screw together. NO WELDING REQUIRED.
- First, reach out to one of our DESIGN TEAM members here.
- Share with us the desired style of building your desire.
- You provide us with your property address, and roof loads, wind loads, and frost depth requirements if known.
- One of Our Design Team Members will provide an initial design and Preliminary Quote for you.
- If you like this design and Price Point, and you are ready to move forward, we recommend doing the following:
- First, order a Preliminary Plan Review Packet to share the Design, Preliminary Plans, and the Construction Manual with your Build Team. See Here: http://factory2usteelbuildings.com/preliminary-plan-review-packet/
- Next, after your Build Team has revied the materials found in the Preliminary Plan Review Packet, and you are ready to move forward, we can send over the contract for the initial deposit(25%-30%) to get the process started.
- Next, we submit the Design to our Engineering Department.
- The Engineering Department will complete the signed and stamped set of plans for both the building and the foundation within 7-10 Business Days.
- Your Team can then take these plans along with all other items (floor plans, plot plans, grading plans, etc.) prepared by Your Build Team to your local building department for permit approval.
- After you have received final approval from your building department, you are ready to pay the balance, and get the building ordered and fabricated.
- During this time the concrete work can be completed by your local contractor.
- The building will arrive to your site location in about 8-12 weeks. Please Check current build times at time of order to coordinate the build with Your Team.
- You the buyer or Your Build Team completes the erection of the building. NOTE: We do have Experienced Cold Form Steel Installers in Select
- Please let us know if you would like us to see if one is available in your area.
WHAT DO I GET WITH EVERY STEEL FRAMED NUECO BUILDING KIT?
Our Steel Building Kits include:
- Complete Structural Engineering Plans for the Foundation and Framing
- Construction Manual
- Step by Step Video Installation Guides